"I want to inspire people with my work." - MeganMegan is an adult living with Down Syndrome.
Biography from A&E
Megan is a woman on a mission. Driven and ambitious, she has a self-imposed mandate to “save lives.”
Megan gained widespread notice after creating a video entitled, “Don’t Limit Me,” and now speaks at events around the country, spreading her message of inclusion and inspiration.
She certainly doesn’t limit herself, as along with attending the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, she manages an ice dye clothing company called, “Megology.”
Her mother, Kris, is known as her “Dream Maker,” and the two are an inseparable pair. This summer represents a try out for Megan’s lifelong dream of living in Hollywood.
- Gained widespread notice after creating a video called "Don't Limit Me" which was aimed at the Douglas County School District.
- Attended the University of Colorado in pursuit of getting a degree in film studies.
- Became the first cheerleader with Down Syndrome in the state of Colorado in high school.
- Is the co-founder and co-owner of a tie-dyed clothing line called Megology with her mother, Kris.
- Was previously in a relationship with a guy named Brendan for seven years.
- Had the privilege of meeting Michelle Obama and presented her with tie-dyed gifts from Megology.